• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bank of America thinks they own you and can tell you what to do.

I will NEVER bank at bank of America
Me either. I went to get a check cashed at BOA in Carrollton a guy had written me for a little more than $9000. Walked in and saw the teller line and noticed they had made some kind of addition to the counter height. Well, I ain't no @NewLeaf nor an @ARCman47 midget but I finally did make it to 5'8" but standing on my tip toes with my boots on, I could not see anything but the top part of the tellers face!! She said it was for security. I threw the check and cashing fee (I ain't no customer) over the wall and asked her to cash it.
Sure nuff she did all the counting behind the the iron curtain and I never saw her count out a penny. She just handed the the envelop and said thank you!
I should have said, Mrs Gorbachev, tear down that wall!!

I told her that I did not get to see her count it and she said it was all there. She told me I could go into a private room and count and I did but little good that would do if it was not right. It was right, but I don't like those folks attitude and refuse to ever do business with them.

If you bank with BOA or Wells Fargo you are a fool at best. BOA had an employee order a debit card on my account. I went to my local branch and found out who did it. The branch manager at the branch with the employee who ordered the card lied to me and defended his dishonest employee. The following week I changed banks. Wells bought my mortgage and I am still owed money from 2 lawsuits Wells lost for fraudulent charges to mortgage customers. They still owe me money.

Back
Top Bottom