• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Baddest AK's ever made should be displayed here.

Trying to keep this post alive. Let’s keep it up! My AK105 Conversion build just completed minus a few newer additions not pictured.

Looks awesome! I have some Zenitco stuff due here any day now straight from Mother Russia!

And I have a furniture set coming from there also, I have an AKM clone I'm going to send off for the conversion, weld, and moly over park.

Not quite finished.. but getting there.
Zpap

Attachments

• 393DBC0A-3CCC-4E1A-9448-B5DA91DE6141.jpeg
    393DBC0A-3CCC-4E1A-9448-B5DA91DE6141.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 55
Looks awesome! I have some Zenitco stuff due here any day now straight from Mother Russia!

And I have a furniture set coming from there also, I have an AKM clone I'm going to send off for the conversion, weld, and moly over park.

PM me if you need help. I’ve been building the real deal Alphas the correct way just before the whole Larry Vickers popularity contest kicked off. I have lots of Zenitco Parts and many resources to help.

PM me if you need help. I’ve been building the real deal Alphas the correct way just before the whole Larry Vickers popularity contest kicked off. I have lots of Zenitco Parts and many resources to help.

Thanks man! I may hit you up...could have used your help earlier lol! I appreciate the offer!

PM sent...I just remembered a small part I need!

Back
Top Bottom