• orthopedic surgeon

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • neurosurgeon

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • toughen up and deal with it!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
64A41DA0-1DF7-4F34-A788-37F003C9968D.jpeg

Dr Ploska is the best for a reason. Multiple surgeries done on family members and consultations with myself. Great bedside manner and is very conservative when it comes to treatments. He is well known in the business. https://rosi.us/

Not in your part of the world, but one of the world's best.
Did surgery on my wife and one of my good friends.

My wife had surgery for foraminal stenosis and a bad disk last December 18. Dr. Cha did it in the hospital in Canton. Her legs were going out on her due to nerves being crushed. Her surgery took over 5 hours and was successful. Her recovery went much better than we expected and she was very pleased with the outcome. She says that Cha is an arrogant SOB but is excellent as a doctor. Her stay at Northside Cherokee was pleasant, the food was great as were the nurses. It took about 3 months before she was fully recovered and pain free. She is back to as normal as she ever was now.

TRPrecision/se3racer TRPrecision/se3racer ...... I agree Quality & exceeding exceptional outcomes is what it’s all about or a physician whose honest enough to tell you exactly what to expect....... Dr Patel is a great guy and his patients do very well! He will take great care of you just tell him Shane sent you!

My2 cents is go to 1 of 2 places . Emory Spine Center or Resurgens of Atlanta. The Only reason I mention these 2 is because I know that what ever Doctor you see at either place will have a meeting with a whole board of Dr's (Ortho's and Neuro's) and then decide what is the best option for you in their opinion (Emory actually let me attend the meeting of the minds in silence , in my corner) . I hear Shepherd's Spinal Center is a great place as well. I can not recommend any of the Doctors that my Insurance company chose for me . My personal advice is , if you are not on heavy meds and are getting more than 3 hrs of sleep a night... don't let anyone cut on you. You're in my prayers. Patients no longer matter ; the Doc will come on strong with love and best intentions until they mess you up or do not make you any better. The insurance companies now decide who get's to go back to work and who don't , period

I would say go consult with Dr Patel and you don’t have complete confidence I will take you downtown to see Dr Lee Kelly or Dr Hal Silcox at Peachtree Orthopedic Clinic.......

Back
Top Bottom