• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Back pain

big asian woman.jpg
Love you BIG time

OK, back from doc. She did a couple tests, nothing hurt. Well until she asked me to lay back on the exam table (ouch). She took 2 xrays. She said my vertebrae all look really good, no deformations, no sign of any disease or injury but that the spine was 'straighter than normal' which was indicative of muscle spasms. Night time muscle relaxers for 10 days, take it easy, and light stretching and let her know if there's not noticeable improvement within a week. Also, I 'might' be able to do the trail run on the 21st I haven't trained for, at all. :lol:
Anyway, I really hope that's all it is. It's been a month or so and I'm OVER IT!

Well you're lucky. Currently I have 2 degenerative discs and 3 herniated discs. The shots don't work. The pain meds don't work. Quack chiropractors don't work. All the other BS doesn't work either.

The only thing that works is to learn the physical therapy exercises and exercise like crazy to keep the weight off. It's actually not hard to manage at all.

Well you're lucky. Currently I have 2 degenerative discs and 3 herniated discs. The shots don't work. The pain meds don't work. Quack chiropractors don't work. All the other BS doesn't work either.

The only thing that works is to learn the physical therapy exercises and exercise like crazy to keep the weight off. It's actually not hard to manage at all.
That sucks. :(
No improvement on this end. Only change is muscle relaxers or making me more useless than normal.
I guess I can go down stairs now without wincing. That's something.

Inversion table, a good reputable chiropractor does great for me, my pain was a 10 most days, It's down to 3 most days, you'll need to slow down a bit for now, I couldn't keep going 9 to 90,
Icepack is also my friend, cuts down on inflammation too, hope you get some relief.

Xrays wont show you disc problem. Welcome to my world. Ive learned to deal with it.
I tried everything except surgery. Finally i said f it. Started to just exercise and pushed through it. Mri will show you whats going on. Hopefully for you its a muscle strain.

Back
Top Bottom