• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Back pain

This video got dropped out of my earlier post. Multi tasking at work... Anyways, this guy is strange but we're interested in the exercise. I've been meaning to start doing this one myself. Good core workout...

I'm 6'0" and 175#. While it may not all be in the places I want, weight, I don't believe weight is the issue.
I live with back pains, leg pains, neck pains. I take 4 ibuprophen 200 MG at a time. Thats equal to one prescription strength advil. It works for me. I'm not a doctor.

"I 'might' be able to do the trail run on the 21st I haven't trained for, at all."

Sounds like a smart move to me, lol. :nono: or maybe :crutch:
Yeah, I've never suggested I was smart. I've done 5k's sporadically and almost always stone cold for over 20 years, no training. It'll catch me eventually. Hopefully it hasn't already. :suspicious:

OK, back from doc. She did a couple tests, nothing hurt. Well until she asked me to lay back on the exam table (ouch). She took 2 xrays. She said my vertebrae all look really good, no deformations, no sign of any disease or injury but that the spine was 'straighter than normal' which was indicative of muscle spasms. Night time muscle relaxers for 10 days, take it easy, and light stretching and let her know if there's not noticeable improvement within a week. Also, I 'might' be able to do the trail run on the 21st I haven't trained for, at all. :lol:
Anyway, I really hope that's all it is. It's been a month or so and I'm OVER IT!
Had my shoulder xrayed yesterday and am back seeing the Dr on Monday, and this is the exact type of verdict/result I am praying for. You can come back well from structural repair surgeries in your late teens an early twenties, but as a man in his prime forties, hell no.

Back
Top Bottom