• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

B.A. Custom Kydex

superprime

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
18   1
Reaction score
I have been looking for a quality kydex rig for G23 for some time now. There is definetly no shortage of kydex benders out there but money has been a hard thing to come by the past few months in my household. Adam was looking for a Streamlight, and I happened to have one, so we did a little trading. I am a big fan of the Raven Concealment Phantom holster so I asked him to make me one similar to that. Black Kydex, 1.75 inch belt loops, straight drop. Order placed on a Tuesday and received that Saturday, and I must say I am quite pleased. Holds the gun very close to my body and stays there. I did have to tweak the retention a bit with a hair dryer, but I've never owned a holster that I didn't have to adjust to some degree. I also got one of his single mag carriers and it is perfect, just the right amount of retention and very low profile. If you need kydex work then give him a shout. His prices and turn around time are great, and I will have to have him make some more holsters for me in the future.

Back
Top Bottom