• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome/random picture YOU have taken thread (G RATED ONLY!)

I know that a private party can no longer transfer property in Georgia. The lawyers in the state house took care of that.
I have been the executor of three different estates and transferred property myself before they passed that law.
I had two deeds drawn up by a local attorney here that he screwed up and I had to redo them myself. He is now a public defender.

Mrs AC is trying to be funny today.....

5BACEC31-2FDD-4C19-BE75-01E6482658AC.jpeg

Ok so backstory my mom calls me and tells me a crazed woodpecker is attacking my truck. She says her neighbors warned her about him and she didn’t listen but he’s going nuts on my truck windows.

Then she calls me back and says the good news is she scared him off and took care of my truck so he won’t come back. The bad news is he broke my mirror.

so this is how I found my truck:
covered in protective trash lmao

F3360DDD-4210-4380-8E4C-6D4DDE3C66BC.jpeg

Apparently pileated woodpeckers are notorious for busting out side mirrors this time of year. Mating season and they see “another male” in the reflections in glass and mirrors and attack. Never heard of this but the google found all sorts of news reports of neighborhood mirror vandals who turned out to be woodpeckers.

Also, they’re a protected species so no pew pew.

we lost two mirrors to him today

F94050AB-A394-4EA7-AF8F-79156BCB374B.jpeg
FF0DDBC4-E250-4F8F-86D2-1D602C674681.jpeg

Ok so backstory my mom calls me and tells me a crazed woodpecker is attacking my truck. She says her neighbors warned her about him and she didn’t listen but he’s going nuts on my truck windows.

Then she calls me back and says the good news is she scared him off and took care of my truck so he won’t come back. The bad news is he broke my mirror.

so this is how I found my truck:
covered in protective trash lmao

View attachment 2530051

Apparently pileated woodpeckers are notorious for busting out side mirrors this time of year. Mating season and they see “another male” in the reflections in glass and mirrors and attack. Never heard of this but the google found all sorts of news reports of neighborhood mirror vandals who turned out to be woodpeckers.

Also, they’re a protected species so no pew pew.

we lost two mirrors to him today

View attachment 2530054 View attachment 2530056

I'd cover my mirrors in this neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom