• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome marinade

Back at it like a crack addict.

Doubled the recipe this time. Can't get enough...

20200530_155120.jpg

I take my bulgogi marinade and mix it with ground beef and add some panko breadcrumbs. It makes a killer meatloaf. I also like mixing it with ground beef without the breadcrumbs and browning it in a skillet. Use lettuce leaves as wraps. Serve with kimchee and pickled veggies on the side.

I also like mixing it with ground beef without the breadcrumbs and browning it in a skillet.
I've done something similar, not with this marinade but one like it and just served it over a bowl of rice. I'm not even hungry right now but I want a bowl just thinking about it!

Man those look good. Still using that original recipe from page 1. Good stuff.
What's the deal with the filet drumsticks? For more even cooking?

fast306stang fast306stang
I saw the fileted drumsticks awhile ago and thought they looked good, and possibly easier to eat. Well it turns out they cook amazingly fast on the grill. I didn't even need to flip them except I wanted some color and char on the other side. You still have to work around the bigger tendons though but they were good!

Glad you like the original recipe!!! I need to make some soon!

I take my bulgogi marinade and mix it with ground beef and add some panko breadcrumbs. It makes a killer meatloaf. I also like mixing it with ground beef without the breadcrumbs and browning it in a skillet. Use lettuce leaves as wraps. Serve with kimchee and pickled veggies on the side.
I gotta try that meatloaf!

Back
Top Bottom