• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome marinade

Looks good. In for pics after meat is cooked.

Poor man's charcoal grill...quick and easy...1st batch done. I didn't have any green onions this time and I used granulated ginger. Man, this is gonna be good!

20200528_183547.jpg
20200528_183913.jpg
20200528_185015.jpg

That looks delicious! I'm gonna havta try that.

I think this is the best I've ever made. I've never used tenderloins before. You can tell in the pics I didn't go thin like normal...I've also not done charcoal/wood before, they cook so quick I've always just hit the gas grill. But this is something else. I'm blown away.

I still have to try your tightened up sauce version and the wings...I've never forgot about it but man, time flies!

I think this is the best I've ever made. I've never used tenderloins before. You can tell in the pics I didn't go thin like normal...I've also not done charcoal/wood before, they cook so quick I've always just hit the gas grill. But this is something else. I'm blown away.

I still have to try your tightened up sauce version and the wings...I've never forgot about it but man, time flies!

Doesn't it, that was 4 years ago!

That looks delicious! I'm gonna havta try that.

Ha! Was re-reading parts of the thread and saw you had been using tenderloins earlier. I missed that part lol, reading comprehension and all, lol!!!

So when you do the red wine reduction sauce/glaze, you use a whole tenderloin?

Back
Top Bottom