• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Awesome marinade

So I cut boneless pork country ribs, marinated them then put them on bamboo skewers and grilled them. They were awesome. I marinated wings and baked them in the oven. I simmered the leftover marinade and tossed the wings in it. Awesome.

Last night I grilled pork loin chops that had marinated over night. While they were cooking, I simmered the leftover marinade and added white wine so the flavor wasn't so concentrated. Then added a little corn starch and water to tighten the sauce up. (I've been watching those cooking shows and that's what they say when making sauces)

I spooned over the chops and it was delicious!

Thanks for this marinade. It's my official "go to" now!

So I cut boneless pork country ribs, marinated them then put them on bamboo skewers and grilled them. They were awesome. I marinated wings and baked them in the oven. I simmered the leftover marinade and tossed the wings in it. Awesome.

Last night I grilled pork loin chops that had marinated over night. While they were cooking, I simmered the leftover marinade and added white wine so the flavor wasn't so concentrated. Then added a little corn starch and water to tighten the sauce up. (I've been watching those cooking shows and that's what they say when making sauces)

I spooned over the chops and it was delicious!

Thanks for this marinade. It's my official "go to" now!

That's awesome! You are very welcome! I was gonna ask you how they turned out...I really wanted to know about the wings bc I've never done them. Thanks for posting...now YOU have given me something to try lol! I never thought about boiling the marinade and using for dipping...but I always thought that throwing out the leftover marinade was a waste!

I'm gonna have to try your improvements soon...I'm intrigued with the addition of the white wine reduction...

I use this marinade on beef, pork, and chicken...the beef won't absorb the flavors as much or as fast as the other 2...but it's delicious for sure. I've wanted to marinate a couple of ribeyes and grill them and see how they turn out. I haven't tried it yet...

Thanks for the update! I'm thrilled that you like it! Did you make any during the SuperBowl?

That's awesome! You are very welcome! I was gonna ask you how they turned out...I really wanted to know about the wings bc I've never done them. Thanks for posting...now YOU have given me something to try lol! I never thought about boiling the marinade and using for dipping...but I always thought that throwing out the leftover marinade was a waste!

I'm gonna have to try your improvements soon...I'm intrigued with the addition of the white wine reduction...

I use this marinade on beef, pork, and chicken...the beef won't absorb the flavors as much or as fast as the other 2...but it's delicious for sure. I've wanted to marinate a couple of ribeyes and grill them and see how they turn out. I haven't tried it yet...

Thanks for the update! I'm thrilled that you like it! Did you make any during the SuperBowl?

I no longer speak of this thing you call superbowl. But yes, I did!

Well I couldn't find my Sriracha sauce so I subbed in regular hot sauce. Then I found my Sriracha lol. So I put that in also. It still tastes freaking great but it does have more kick behind it than usual lol. I used minced garlic from a jar this time and I didn't have any green onions on hand either.

That's the thing about this marinade, you really can't screw it up lol. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Why haven't I tried this yet?
Getting the ingredients tomorrow!
I'm thinking wings.
Then using it for beef jerky.

Then drinking it in a cocktail.

Then straining it and making it a body spray!!!

It's good stuff! I use it for all kinds of meat. When I do a pork tenderloin, I boil the marinade and add red wine and reduce it for a glaze. It's awesome.

Back
Top Bottom