• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Auctions for fallen deputy Eric Minix (Atlanta FD challenge coin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
Deputy Eric Minix lost his life in the line of duty following a car chase that crossed into Alabama in the early hours of January 4th. Eric was a deputy for the Coweta County Sheriff’s office, K-9 handler, investigator, husband, father and friend to many.

Eric is survived by his wife, Trina, and his three young daughters.

Eric and I discussed him taking on a bigger role in the Toys for Tots fundraiser but with only a few weeks from the build it got put off until next year.

The day of the build Eric was one of the first people there, it was a cold & damp Sunday and our turnout was smaller than in years past. We all had a big job ahead of us but Eric seemed to enjoy the challenge and smiled the whole time.

I never could have imagined that only a few months later we would be at his funeral.

There are many articles about Eric, here are just a couple:

https://www.times-herald.com/news/a...cle_b18bfe56-ae6f-11ee-b98d-071e047ce518.html

https://www.11alive.com/article/new...abama/85-9fac9795-b591-4723-a11b-adeeca4ad6f7

The preferred method of donation and / or payment is PayPal (friends and family) please don’t put ANYTHING in the comments, PM me here please. (info@southsidesafes.com) but I will accept cash, checks, MO, etc, etc.....

This auction will end promptly TUESDAY, January 16TH at 2100 (9pm)

Atlanta FD challenge coin (shipped)

IMG_3696.jpeg
IMG_3695.jpeg

Others ways to support the family…

Lee-Goodrum Pharmacy is selling the stickers below for $5 with all proceeds going directly to the family. They are located at 40 Hospital Rd in Newnan.

Auction is closed, you guys know the drill....

Winner’s please send PayPal payment ASAP via friends and family,

DO NOT include ANY wording such as “auction” or “for (item)” etc, etc.....

(PayPal account is:info@southsidesafes.com)

*** Please start a group PM with me and the tagged donor, we can work out the logistics.

If you DO NOT have PayPal PM me, you can just send me a check or MO or we can work something out….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom