Status
Not open for further replies.

alleycat

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Cosmoline Junkie
895   0
Reaction score
Auction 18 for Sniper22
This auction is for a classic Marlin Glenfield Model 20 rifle that shoots .22lr, long, and short. The rifle is a very smooth and accurate shooter and the auction also includes four 8-round magazines!

The winning bidder must be a GA resident who is legal to own a firearm. Winning bidder must arrange to meet FTF in the Marietta/Woodstock area to receive item.

Many thanks to @OttoMan for donating this item!

22 3.jpg
22 6.jpg
22 7.jpg
22 8.jpg
22 2.jpg

All the proceeds from this auction will be used to bless our ODT brother, Sniper22, during a tough time in his life: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/auctions-to-bless-an-odt-brother.2136740/#post-9976953. Every Sniper22 auction will end Sunday February 16 at 9 p.m. sharp, any bid time stamped 9:01 will be ineligible even though the bid may appear in the posting.

Payment for your item(s) and/or other donations will be graciously accepted via PayPal at dajoshua2415@comcast.net. Money orders or checks may also be used for payment or donations, please PM alleycat alleycat for info.

A well deserved break my friend.

Still recovering from building all those bikes, LOL

You can’t drive the bus every time

Going back is the safe business has been like a run away train, LOL

“Let’s just buy a few safes” turned into a 1st order of 22 units.... less then a month later we are on the 3rd order another 30-40 units.... go big or go home!

It’s just eating up a lot of my time right now.....

Still recovering from building all those bikes, LOL

Going back is the safe business has been like a run away train, LOL

“Let’s just buy a few safes” our 1st order was 22 units.... less then a month later we are on the 3rd order another 30-40 units.... go big or go home!

It’s just eating up a lot of my time right now.....
Sounds like the safe buiss is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom