• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attorney recommendations in Gwinnett

Pffft, ain’t even no big deal. Probably reduce it, if ya talk to the right guy, or drop it altogether. Did mine.
Currently on probation and will likely get violated. I shouldn’t have been arrested in the first place. My 16 year old daughter’s 21 year old friend (didn’t know his age) bumped me and grabbed my arm trying to get between my daughter and I. I responded by hitting him once to the jaw and he fell like a sack of rocks. He was out cold for around 5 minutes

Currently on probation and will likely get violated. I shouldn’t have been arrested in the first place. My 16 year old daughter’s 21 year old friend (didn’t know his age) bumped me and grabbed my arm trying to get between my daughter and I. I responded by hitting him once to the jaw and he fell like a sack of rocks. He was out cold for around 5 minutes

Yeah if you get the VOP, then they may not budge as much. Good thing is it’s still a misdemeanor.

Ummm....

Bruh you just told on yoself...

My neighbor had to store his guns at my house while he was on probation for a DUI...

It may be up to the individual probation officer, but I thought it was a general condition of probation....

I had to store all booze when I got probation for my first and only dui, left it with a neighbor who had a roomy, she found it, drank it and walked the neighborhood naked, and I missed seeing that... booze would have been safer in my cabinet like it was for 10 years before all this.. go figuire. Thank goodness they left my guns alone, could have been a mass shooting if same neighbor's roomy got into guns.

Sounds like self-defense and good parenting to me.
He start being her “friend” when she was minor? What dad wouldn’t punch a child molestor?
Walt Britt is the best defense attorney in the county. But he ain’t cheap.

I had to store all booze when I got probation for my first and only dui, left it with a neighbor who had a roomy, she found it, drank it and walked the neighborhood naked, and I missed seeing that... booze would have been safer in my cabinet like it was for 10 years before all this.. go figuire. Thank goodness they left my guns alone, could have been a mass shooting if same neighbor's roomy got into guns.
That story could have won "Most epic ODT thread ever." Sad. So much potential.

Ummm....

Bruh you just told on yoself...

My neighbor had to store his guns at my house while he was on probation for a DUI...

It may be up to the individual probation officer, but I thought it was a general condition of probation....
He lied to you. Misdemeanor probation without anything like Family Violence or endangerment of some sort will not have firearm prohibition written in probation requirements. Even then will likely not get back those rights with a conviction.
Even bond requirements would not have that written in for a simple DUI.
If he truly had to store his guns at your house for probation or bond, there was more to the original arrest than he’s telling you.

If I was the judge I’d say your a free man brother. Might of charge you 20 bucks for not hitting him harder lol.

Back
Top Bottom