• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attn: all ODT’ers....Bikers little cousin needs our help!

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
Her name is Whitney, she has 2 little girls. Whitney was diagnosed with brain cancer in 2013 at the age of 26. She had surgery and they took out as much as they could without interfering with her ability to walk or talk but it started to come back again about a year later, she went through radiation for the last few years but now the doctors are going a different route out in Arizona.

She needs help with living expenses. She will need to stay in a studio apartment about 2 miles from the treatment center for around 6 months. Rent is more than the family expected and the family is trying to help her out the best as they can.

https://www.gofundme.com/whitney-west-brain-cancer-treatment

If you don’t want to sent it to the go fund me page you can send it to my PayPal ( info@delivermysafe.com ) via friends and family (please only put your ODT name in the info section) and I’ll get it to BIKER13 BIKER13

F959F67E-9EA8-449A-90A8-7279F1ABA4C5.jpeg

She needs our prayers but a bit of help on the cash side is good too.

I don’t disagree with you, we definitely welcome all prayers and any support towards the BIKER13 BIKER13 la familia but unfortunately her new landlord won’t accept prayers as currency :becky:

Back
Top Bottom