• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attention Magpul fans...

I agree that some things they sell are ridiculously priced. But some of their products are top notch. My last AR had their fixed carbine stock that gave it a clean minimalist look. I like the PMags too.
I wasn't always a Magpul fan. I used to see them the same as Tapco plastic ****. But it kinda grows on you. I have a Flat Dark Earth phone case for my Galaxy 8. No screen cover but no company I've found has a good screen cover for the damn edge to edge display . And it was only $16.00 direct from Magpul.
I agree with all of what you said here. I have a sh*t load of Magpul stuff and some of it was like a deal and other felt like a splurge. It's all good stuff, though, but just higher than other brands.

I went with the UTG AR fixed rifle stock (also clean and uncluttered looking) instead of the Magpul for my .450 Bushmaster build. I just could justify $80 versus $38 for virtually the same thing.

Yeah they’re supposed to run 500 bucks, think I’ll pass
Wow! To me that certainly meets the qualifications for insanity. Maybe there's enough room on the handle to laser etch Yeti on one side and Costa Del Mar on the other side.
I have no problem with quality and the old getting what you pay for theory but damn! I have bought running driving cars for well under 5 bills more than once.
Five bills for a knife?! No thanks. Remember I'm a Hi Point owner.

Hey now in all seriousness. . I have had the same wallet since about 08. It used to have "Bad Mother****er" on one side before it wore off. And it IS worn out. I was thinking of ordering the FDE Magpul wallet. However ...if they would have the balls to price a pocket knife at 5 bills then I just can't have anything else to do with them .

$500 is too steep for me. Especially for S35 steel. Not exactly high end steel. The article I read said they are only making 200 of them so I guess that’s the reason for the high price. I probably couldn’t get one even if I wanted it. They will all likely get snapped up in minutes.

$500 is too steep for me. Especially for S35 steel. Not exactly high end steel. The article I read said they are only making 200 of them so I guess that’s the reason for the high price. I probably couldn’t get one even if I wanted it. They will all likely get snapped up in minutes.
So it's a limited run kinda thing. I suppose they're gonna try to justify the high price that way. No thanks. If Hi Point made a "Limited Run" of nipple pink C9s for Breast Cancer Awareness I still wouldn't pay $500.00 For one. It's still a Hi Point. And at the end of the day this knife Magpul is producing is really nothing special. Having their name etched on it doesn't add $450.00 more in value to me.

Pass after hearing "limited edition " which means expensive

Im over knives that cost more than 100 bucks. To be fair a solid edc knife shouldn't cost more thsm 15 to 80 bucks depending on what you want

Back
Top Bottom