• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta's Rock & Roll Station!!!!

I think south side Steve is still on somewhere out there. The regular guys were the shyt. I’ve never laughed so hard. I still remember when the plugged got pulled on them. The second time. And 3rd. Lol

South Side has moved North with his 20 years younger wife & is a New Dad think he has a 4 y/o & a new baby under 1 year .

He is on "Bailey & Southside " show 6-10 am on 100.5 but the signal only gets about 25 -30 miles out of Sandy Springs on a good day .

I got to liking the Show until Covid Hit & Now I barley listen cause it's all done Via Zoom & Guests can not be in Studio . Oh & Nate (a Cool younger guy on the show make me wanna start drinking again ) LOL But he aint worth the 18 years Sober tho .

I think south side Steve is still on somewhere out there. The regular guys were the shyt. I’ve never laughed so hard. I still remember when the plugged got pulled on them. The second time. And 3rd. Lol
Used to listen to them too all the time, but ya got to admit, Southside Steve is a douche...I'm sure wherever he is now, him and his ponytail are still a douche.

Back
Top Bottom