• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta to Nashville Tennessee

allamericaninfidel

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
#frommycolddeadGSRcoveredhands
119   0
Reaction score
A long shot but who knows

Im looking to go to Nashville from Atlanta week after next or so between the 18th and 31st and need a ride oneway to pick up a vehicle

Not really interested in flying and thought I’d see if anyone on ODT was heading there or through there that would be interested in dropping me off before I book a flight

Ill buy your gas & breakfast or lunch or both for that matter

A long shot but who knows

Im looking to go to Nashville from Atlanta week after next or so between the 18th and 31st and need a ride oneway to pick up a vehicle

Not really interested in flying and thought I’d see if anyone on ODT was heading there or through there that would be interested in dropping me off before I book a flight

Ill buy your gas & breakfast or lunch or both for that matter

Might be cheaper to rent a car one way than a flight. Def less chance of catching the rona!

I’m looking into this as well
Thanks

I had to do the same thing a few years ago. I looked at flights, Amtrack and Greyhound. (I needed to go near Tulsa Ok.) It was def cheaper and a lot more sanity renting the car and dropping it off at the airport out there. Check out Enterprise, they used to have free weekend rentals (had to pay for one weekday)

GeauxLSU GeauxLSU Cadcom Cadcom BillsCamino BillsCamino Constitution Hour Constitution Hour Alaskan Alaskan

Thanks guys
Looks like enterprise will rent me a vehicle for less than $50 - With gas prices being what they are it looks like I’m up there for about $75 - I didn’t really want to drive both ways but that looks like the most economical way out and probably the best thing regarding corona and more importantly the logistics

I got some offers through DM as well

I appreciate everything

Back
Top Bottom