• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta police won’t respond to car wrecks if no one’s hurt

A little naive; rightly or wrongly, the insurance companies will very often apportion liability to the party the police find at fault, otherwise it's often knock for knock, which penalizes innocent parties.

Would you like them to attend after someone's beaten or shot as a result of the 'whose fault was it' argument ?
Police generally don't arrive to break up assault/battery due to an accident. They generally issue fines. Most people exchange insurance and take photos. Yes, the police may act as pseudo-judges for the insurance company. I had this happen to me when I was not at fault but the at fault driver and his friend both lied to the cop, which ended with me getting the citation. The cop said it was 2 against 1 so he had to go with that. :cold: Hiring a lawyer would have cost me more than the ticket and the claim so I just bit the bullet.

Exactly. The cog-dis is strong with many OTPers.

I get it , I'm in N Cobb , Dope is everywhere , & I travel INTP a-lot ; I feel pretty safe on my Relic Hunting adventures in NW & W ATL , tho the SS is a different story.

I handle myself well & relate to Street people pretty well , as well as addicts , I treat folk as I would like to be treated + I don't start none so there won't be none .

Point being APD faces threats beyond traffic stops - anybody on that force could go join the Campus PD or something - lets show some respect here.
How you get disrespect of the cops out of me making fun of gibberish, I'll never know.

How you get disrespect of the cops out of me making fun of gibberish, I'll never know.
giphy.gif

Now why did "they" change the name of Bankhead Rd , to Hollowell Pky , & Vet's Memorial (in Cobb Co ) , when Bankhead "Represented ' So Well ?

To be more on topic , I guess "They" want the ATL to be more like NYC & LA . ???

P.S. I still call it Bankhead. As I grew up in that NW ATL area ...It was my Old Hood , Peeps !
Me too. Northwest dr. , Jackson Parkway, Hollywood Rd. I use to play in Bankhead Ct. apartments when they were being built

Back
Top Bottom