• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta police won’t respond to car wrecks if no one’s hurt

Now why did "they" change the name of Bankhead Rd , to Hollowell Pky , & Vet's Memorial (in Cobb Co ) , when Bankhead "Represented ' So Well ?
FB_IMG_1593285873320.jpg

The names may change... But the game lives on...

Get a kick out of people here not wanting to go itp -
Not defending itp but we all aware of the Cobb Co. heroin triangle north of atl. suburbs & meth labs in North Ga. (up 3800 %), not to mention the Gwinnett Co. murder rate is a close 2nd to Honduras. Don't even get me started on the crime/corruption in Macon (don't ever stop to get gas there), Columbus & south Ga. counties. People are fleeing faster than in Cali.

Get a kick out of people here not wanting to go itp -
Not defending itp but we all aware of the Cobb Co. heroin triangle north of atl. suburbs & meth labs in North Ga. (up 3800 %), not to mention the Gwinnett Co. murder rate is a close 2nd to Honduras.
I don't want to go anywhere off my property, except to my hunting lease.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is pretty awesome. I like it. Makes it a private matter for the two parties to deal with via insurance. Why do we need government enforcers on the scene? All they do is issue fines (tax collect) anyway. People can call their own tow trucks and take their own pictures. Police should be used to respond to real crimes like armed robbery and such.

A little naive; rightly or wrongly, the insurance companies will very often apportion liability to the party the police find at fault, otherwise it's often knock for knock, which penalizes innocent parties.

Would you like them to attend after someone's beaten or shot as a result of the 'whose fault was it' argument ?

A little naive; rightly or wrongly, the insurance companies will very often apportion liability to the party the police find at fault, otherwise it's often knock for knock, which penalizes innocent parties.

Would you like them to attend after someone's beaten or shot as a result of the 'whose fault was it' argument ?

Would they respond to an accident involving an impaired / drunk driver if there were no injuries?

Back
Top Bottom