• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta ladies invasion match

Pat, great shooting with you on Sunday and thank you for sharing your knowledge along the way. You are a great ambassador for @Patriot Arms and Supply!

All I have to say is ..... Pat is faster in real life than on his videos. Mad Props! There was a bank of multiple clays that was obliterated instantly. One second there were orange clays, the next second there was black dust. Black f'ing dust. Dahm! The entire squad audibly gasped in amazement after watching him.

That was a long-arse match. I have no idea of how many rounds I shot but I know I never shot so much at one event. Next time, I'm bringing more food, water, ammo, and a cart to haul it all in. I figured we'd be done by 2PM .... the end time was after 6PM. I was mentally and physically hanging on by a thread by the end.

I shot the match in the 2 gun division, which is rifle and pistol. Simply stated, rifle on paper targets only and pistol on anything. The course of fire was very doable without a shotgun. There is a ton of strategy to consider with this match structure, which is different than USPSA strategy, which focuses on time efficient flow.

For the ODT Run-N-Gunners, this is a great match to train for RnG.

Pat, I forgot your buddies name in the white @Patriot Arms and Supply shirt. Please thank him for me as well. You guys made a new-guy feel very welcome and helped us get further up on the learning curve.

A.C. - if you see this, great shooting with you as well. You beat me! :)

We went last year and it was fun. We missed this year due to another match and after having dinner with a lady that shot it, I was good we missed it. She stated that in her group alone 2 ladies broke the 180 and one lady had a ND over the berm and no DQs were given to any of them. She was not happy about that and I wouldn't have been either. Rules are rules.....

Pat, great shooting with you on Sunday and thank you for sharing your knowledge along the way. You are a great ambassador for @Patriot Arms and Supply!

All I have to say is ..... Pat is faster in real life than on his videos. Mad Props! There was a bank of multiple clays that was obliterated instantly. One second there were orange clays, the next second there was black dust. Black f'ing dust. Dahm! The entire squad audibly gasped in amazement after watching him.

That was a long-arse match. I have no idea of how many rounds I shot but I know I never shot so much at one event. Next time, I'm bringing more food, water, ammo, and a cart to haul it all in. I figured we'd be done by 2PM .... the end time was after 6PM. I was mentally and physically hanging on by a thread by the end.

I shot the match in the 2 gun division, which is rifle and pistol. Simply stated, rifle on paper targets only and pistol on anything. The course of fire was very doable without a shotgun. There is a ton of strategy to consider with this match structure, which is different than USPSA strategy, which focuses on time efficient flow.

For the ODT Run-N-Gunners, this is a great match to train for RnG.

Pat, I forgot your buddies name in the white @Patriot Arms and Supply shirt. Please thank him for me as well. You guys made a new-guy feel very welcome and helped us get further up on the learning curve.

A.C. - if you see this, great shooting with you as well. You beat me! :)
It was awesome meeting you and shooting with you there is definitely a great 3 gunner inside of you that needs to be let out! I look forward to seeing you on the range again and thank you so much for the kind words!!!

We went last year and it was fun. We missed this year due to another match and after having dinner with a lady that shot it, I was good we missed it. She stated that in her group alone 2 ladies broke the 180 and one lady had a ND over the berm and no DQs were given to any of them. She was not happy about that and I wouldn't have been either. Rules are rules.....
I hate to hear that anyone experience was anything other than good I assure you that A3G is committed to safety first and foremost considering the nature of our sport. I know I personally had to DQ a shooter on my squad for a 180 problem and it’s not what I wanted to do but it has to be done for the safety of everyone and hopefully said shooter learned a lesson from that and will be more mindful in the future. I am not making excuses for whoever was the RO for your friends squad but I will say sometimes it can be hard to catch 180 problems depending on the angle of view on the action but a ND is inexcusable in any scenario! Please don’t let that experience keep you or your friend from coming to A3G again or any other 3 gun match I promise that’s not the norm!

I hate to hear that anyone experience was anything other than good I assure you that A3G is committed to safety first and foremost considering the nature of our sport. I know I personally had to DQ a shooter on my squad for a 180 problem and it’s not what I wanted to do but it has to be done for the safety of everyone and hopefully said shooter learned a lesson from that and will be more mindful in the future. I am not making excuses for whoever was the RO for your friends squad but I will say sometimes it can be hard to catch 180 problems depending on the angle of view on the action but a ND is inexcusable in any scenario! Please don’t let that experience keep you or your friend from coming to A3G again or any other 3 gun match I promise that’s not the norm!

I'm a member there and have shot several matches with you and your buddy. We will continue to shoot their matches, they are alot of fun. It's all good.

Sunday was the 3rd annual Atlanta 3 gun ladies invasion match and it was most certainly a great one! I met a couple ODT members and I tell you nothing makes me happier than to meet you guys and hear that you watch and like my videos I love and appreciate the support I get from you guys!!! I also want to thank my sponsor @Patriot Arms and Supply for their support that allows me to go to these matches and meet all the amazing people that I have met!!!
Well now I wish I had shot the match! Looks like awesome stages! :-). And you are a machine with that match saver!

Well now I wish I had shot the match! Looks like awesome stages! :-). And you are a machine with that match saver!
Thank you it was a match for the record books for sure!!! It’s funny my cousin and I literally just spent about an hour each practicing putting the match saver in last week and when we got to the back of the shoot house and saw we could load 4 and shoot a perfect run with the match saver we were very excited!

Back
Top Bottom