• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Who all is getting traded before the deadline? Who all is getting traded at season's end? This is just guessing they might blow up the roster for draft picks. I'm not sure of anything.

Possibles:

• TE H. Hurst
  • LB F. Oluokun
  • WR C. Ridley
  • DL G. Jarrett

Who all is getting traded before the deadline? Who all is getting traded at season's end? This is just guessing they might blow up the roster for draft picks. I'm not sure of anything.

Possibles:

• TE H. Hurst
  • LB F. Oluokun
  • WR C. Ridley
  • DL G. Jarrett

Its a tough situation. I think the coaches pride and ego wont allow them to trade valuable assets like Ridley and Jarrett. I think, as fans, embracing the suck might be best. Hopefully they make a real commitment to drafting line of scrimmage players and in 2 years look to get a new QB.

Its a tough situation. I think the coaches pride and ego wont allow them to trade valuable assets like Ridley and Jarrett. I think, as fans, embracing the suck might be best. Hopefully they make a real commitment to drafting line of scrimmage players and in 2 years look to get a new QB.
I'm not cheering for them to tank but I could see it happening. Guys I listed are just based on their contracts. The two you mentioned are not easily replaced.

Sure they lost.....buuut they looked pretty good. :behindsofa:

Finally had some good runs, moved the ball and got some TDs.

Defense still isn't great though. Plus too many big passes were dropped and the offensive line isn't holding.

Yep...that sums it up !
Yeah Matt isn't really the issue. He did well today...with some "thread the needle" type of passes. Give him a better offensive line and he can have a great day. We'll that and if Ridley had better hands. Those passes are recorded as incompletions for the QB, but Ryan hit him in the hands.

Back
Top Bottom