• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

At some point around the bye, even if Ryan is the best QB on the roster, the Falcons will give some starts to somebody else just to see what they got. It wouldn't be crazy for me to see Rosen making a start or two eventually. I am a Ryan fan but we have to see the semi-deep ball succeed eventually or he's on the way out.

At some point around the bye, even if Ryan is the best QB on the roster, the Falcons will give some starts to somebody else just to see what they got. It wouldn't be crazy for me to see Rosen making a start or two eventually. I am a Ryan fan but we have to see the semi-deep ball succeed eventually or he's on the way out.

With the money you have invested in him is that really plausible? You can't trade or cut him as his dead cap hit would be 65 Million this season, 40 million in 2022 and 15 million in 2023. Falcons are stuck with him.

Not sure about that.... :noidea: I'd keep him in.

Ryan made some nice plays today and I don't see a real benefit to taking him out. Maybe the last 2 or 3 games if we are at a point where there is nothing to lose. I wouldn't do it before then though.

He continues to play at a high level, but his time is numbered based on age. These last few seasons have been tough ones...a questionable line means little time to throw. But I know there was one sack today, he should have gotten rid of the ball.

Reactions: GFB
Well no winners with Matt Ryan playing!!!!!!
Screensho(2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom