• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Yeah.....you should never pay someone that takes you to the Super Bowl AND becomes the MVP of the NFL.

AETR.gif

Lol, most the time I agree with you, but when it comes to the Falcons, not so much. He took’em to the SB, blew it and only the Falcon fans really believe he was MVP. He’s on a crappy team and we will never know what he was really capable of.

Lol, most the time I agree with you, but when it comes to the Falcons, not so much. He took’em to the SB, blew it and only the Falcon fans really believe he was MVP. He’s on a crappy team and we will never know what he was really capable of.

Pretty sure it wasn't just Falcons fans though....
The AP has presented an MVP award since 1957. The award is voted upon by a panel of 50 sportswriters at the end of the regular season, before the playoffs, though the results are not announced to the public until the day before the Super Bowl.

I will continue my only gripe with Matt Ryan though, and that is his inability to throw a deep ball.

Reactions: GFB
I really respect you die hard Falcon fans for your ability to dream and start fresh every season. It doesn't matter how poor a product they put on the field or how poor their overall franchise record is or how many times they collapse and embarrass themselves and the city of Atlanta you guys still can find the upside. Buy those season tickets and wear your Falcon jerseys with pride they just might win it all this year.

I really respect you die hard Falcon fans for your ability to dream and start fresh every season. It doesn't matter how poor a product they put on the field or how poor their overall franchise record is or how many times they collapse and embarrass themselves and the city of Atlanta you guys still can find the upside. Buy those season tickets and wear your Falcon jerseys with pride they just might win it all this year.

Pretty much how I feel about UGA fans.

Back
Top Bottom