• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Now I’m hearing the Falcons wanna draft Kyle Pitts....a TE......#4 overall. If they do that ima lose my ****. We need war daddy’s in the trenches not more offensive weapons. Hell we can’t block!!! Or rush the passer. Smh.

I'd be happy with Pitts but wouldn't expect much his rookie season. That would be a great building block to be able to keep him for 5 seasons. If you really go "best player available" (which teams usually don't actually do) then it might very well be Pitts at 4. What if the Falcons grab a WR at 4? Also going to lose your mind? Better hope they trade back because it could absolutely happen if they stay put.

Now I’m hearing the Falcons wanna draft Kyle Pitts....a TE......#4 overall. If they do that ima lose my ****. We need war daddy’s in the trenches not more offensive weapons. Hell we can’t block!!! Or rush the passer. Smh.

Falcons need everything. Pitts is a generation type TE. He will have an immediate impact on the field.

Reactions: GFB
WqXYWrSRfIoZfUKz8GP3OPLGOFcNq090dUEtlU6G6Dr2hL91bObFZPJ5lo9G-okeHmYG3mLO5pucKQ=s640-nd

No matter what you think of Ryan, the Falcons are going to be paying him big in the 2021 and 2022 seasons whether he's on the roster or not. That means he's probably not going anywhere in the meantime. I'd rather trade a mid-round pick for Marcus Mariota over reaching for a QB in the draft if I thought Ryan needed an immediate backup/replacement plan.

My biggest concern about the offense last season was that teams didn't always seem to respect the threat of a deep pass. That could be on Ryan and it could also be on the playbook. As much as people focus on a ground game, it's hard to run the ball when the defense can bring up a safety into the box at any time without the threat of getting burnt deep.

Back
Top Bottom