• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

The Falcons are still in the NFC South. They will need to beat the Buccaneers and the Saints and have better records than them to make the playoffs.....Good luck & Thoughts and prayers.

The Falcons are still in the NFC South. They will need to beat the Buccaneers and the Saints and have better records than them to make the playoffs.....Good luck & Thoughts and prayers.
We play them twice...
I bet you 100 bucks that we beat N.O. at least once and we beat Tampa at least once.

^^^^ You may end up getting me to take a bet with you at some point. My hunting buddy is a Cowboys fan. Bet me three deer the Cowboys would go 12-4 minimum regular season AND win the Superbowl. Just how delusional are you when it comes to the Falcons ?

^^^^ You may end up getting me to take a bet with you at some point. My hunting buddy is a Cowboys fan. Bet me three deer the Cowboys would go 12-4 minimum regular season AND win the Superbowl. Just how delusional are you when it comes to the Falcons ?
Depends on how much money you willing to lose....

^^^ LOL ^^^ The Falcons play 16 regular season games and only 4 of the teams they play had winning records. Soooooo the Falcons should go 12-4 minimum regular season ? ( teeing him up )

Back
Top Bottom