• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

To recap, Arthur Blank was sad. The Falcons hired a HC and GM who are awesome at interviews. Now everybody is motivated and optimistic.

I'm optimistic too. DQ seemed to be stretched beyond his abilities. TD seemed a little too confident of his decision-making, considering the results oftentimes. It's good to see two youngish guys trying to prove they can succeed at the highest level. Smith's comment about personnel decisions for "now and the future" made me think this could be an interesting draft.

The way too early, pre-free agency draft predictions are going through my head. I see the Falcons talking up QB in the 1st round just to trade back. Here's my guess for early picks, rounds 1-3, assuming an extra pick due to moving back:

1. CB
2. RB
3. FS
4. LG/C

ETA - I know, I know. DE is a huge need. This draft class doesn't seem to have any "can't miss" defensive ends the talking heads are touting though.

EvGiLyDWYAYrkQ3

Reactions: GFB
The way too early, pre-free agency draft predictions are going through my head. I see the Falcons talking up QB in the 1st round just to trade back. Here's my guess for early picks, rounds 1-3, assuming an extra pick due to moving back:

1. CB
2. RB
3. FS
4. LG/C

ETA - I know, I know. DE is a huge need. This draft class doesn't seem to have any "can't miss" defensive ends the talking heads are touting though.
I like it. RB or CB in rd.1
Safety is gonna be a definite...seein as how we jus got rid of R. Allen.
I can also see possibly gettin 1 of those stud LB's that may fall into the 2nd.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom