• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

The Falcons are about as good as the Lions, from what I saw. The big arm quarterback, Stafford in this case, showed how a comeback drive is supposed to look. I don’t think Ryan could do the same. Falcons need to start developing a new QB next year. He might sit on the bench a season but they had better try in the draft to find someone, even if it’s 2nd or 3rd round.

Instead of just paying these quarterbacks all of this money and getting nothing, I would like to see an incentive based contract. Playoffs so much extra, NFC Championship a lot extra, Super Bowl victory you finally get paid like a big time NFL quarterback!!!!

Raheem Morris is 2-1. Don’t look great but they look improved. One draft won’t fix it. Looking at next season:

Defense needs upgrades via draft. CB, S, DE, DT

Offense needs C/LG, RB, WR, QB

Raiders at Falcons . . .

Early on, Falcons gets the ball twice in Raiders territory and only have 6 points to show for it. Hope that doesn't decide the game.

They look flat again... Shoulda been 7 after that 4th down stop in Raider's territory. You don't win many games with field goals - unless you have a good defense. We don't have that.

Reactions: GFB
Our defense is playing well holding da Raiders to no TDs, stripping the ball and pressuring Carr. So far so good, but Matt and the offense need to do better. Glad Koo appears to be okay.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom