• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

I think Raheem Morris is trying to hold onto the job for himself. Hope he does great and pulls it off. Good start. Really want to see the Panthers rematch before I get my hopes up too much.

This team isn't going to start each game with the plan to lose it, in order to get a better draft pick.

I'd rather see them go 8-8 and know they are trying and playing hard. A 15th rounder is okay...with free agency and potential trades.

Don't want them to lay down against other teams and go 1-15 with the expectation they are one key player away from a superbowl. That one player that may or may not even help them and they certainly need more than one player. You know they don't want to be known as the worst team in the NFL.

Let's see how we do versus the Lions....
iu

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman caught on a hot mic at the beginning of Sunday's Packers-Bucs game...

Aikman: “That’s a lot of jet fuel just to do a little flyover.”

Buck: “That’s your hard-earned money and your tax dollars at work.”

Aikman: “That stuff ain’t happening with [a] Kamala-Biden ticket, I’ll tell you that right now partner.”

% 'em all !!!! :mad:

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! No team can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like the bumbling, stumbling, and chumping Blanks.

What a bunch of Beta Cuck Rubes.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom