• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

At this point, lose them all, and get Trevor Lawrence to replace Matty Ice. Seems like every time I tune into the Falcons, they are on the 14 yard line, ready to score and Matty throws the ball to the guys in the other shirts. Happened again today.

Would like to see the stats on his interceptions in the Red Zone, bet he leads the league.

At this point, lose them all, and get Trevor Lawrence to replace Matty Ice. Seems like every time I tune into the Falcons, they are on the 14 yard line, ready to score and Matty throws the ball to the guys in the other shirts. Happened again today.

Would like to see the stats on his interceptions in the Red Zone, bet he leads the league.

Didn't see anything on red zone INTs....

Matt is ranked 5th based on total passing yards of 1246 - with 7 TDs and 2 INTs. The INTs of 2 are maybe average or a little better. Some QBs have 0 or 1 and others have 3, 4, 5, 6, or even 7. Dak Prescott has 3, Tom Brady has 4, Josh Allen with 1 and Russell Wilson with 2.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/player/_/table/passing/sort/passingYards/dir/desc

upload_2020-10-11_21-34-14.png

Farve was eating a **** ton of pain pills and partying in buckhead too.

Already out of college? I hadn't heard that before... Have seen Farve admit that he was drinking way too many beers, over weight & out of shape when he was on the Falcons. Deon Sanders bought him new outfits, but he never wore them because he said they weren't his style...lol.

Brett needed Jerry to boot him out of town before he managed to get his **** together. It worked out well for Favre.

Based on the show I saw where the NFL interviewed all of them, Farve was unhappy in Atlanta since he felt he wasn't wanted and would never get a chance to start. He wanted out. Agreed....going to GB where they wanted him to start, saw his talents and knew how to work with him, was the break Brett (and Packers) needed. He benefited from coach that could work with him and help Favre improve his QB skills and that wasn't Glanville.

Jerry Glanville called him "Mississippi Mud"...in the old videos I've seen. He also later claimed to have wanted to draft Farve but others on the team said that wasn't the truth.

Watch the '91 Falcons here - it's good show.

Back
Top Bottom