• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Jets you say? That will end his career! lol

Definitely a possibility. Jets hired a top GM candidate and he'll have a lot of money to play with. Adam Gase is likely on the way out. They could leave Darnold in there to absorb concussions until they build a serviceable offensive line. It's possible it might work out for Lawrence there.

I have seen mock drafts showing the Falcons selecting Justin Fields in the first round of the 2021 draft. There'd be more participation than ever on here if that happened, mostly hysterical rants from non-fans.

Quinn's job is saved (until week 8).

Falcons 23
Panthers 20

iu

Truth is, they wasted Ryan’s prime, Julio will never and I mean never play an entire season, so as I’ve said before should have let someone else write his check, so he could walk the sideline. Quinn was the wrong hire from day 1. If the Falcons, or Jets have 1st pick and I’m Trevor I’d stay at Clemson for sure.

And Gurly doesn’t give a rats ass. He only wants the ball in the red zone. What a waste of $$. They just had to bring back a home grow boy. Author should alway keep his ass in the box, always!!

Truth is, they wasted Ryan’s prime, Julio will never and I mean never play an entire season, so as I’ve said before should have let someone else write his check, so he could walk the sideline. Quinn was the wrong hire from day 1. If the Falcons, or Jets have 1st pick and I’m Trevor I’d stay at Clemson for sure.

Julio is washed up and Matt is shell shocked. But without a doubt the biggest problem is Ass Hat Art being the owner. Classic New York Bolshevik Jew. He should stick to selling paint and garden soil.

Got to get some points on the opening drive of the second half. Need to get some pressure on Bridgewater at some point because he's getting a lot of time for his receivers to get open against that Falcons man defense. I'd love to see the Falcons offense get some deep pass completions sooner than later. Run game looks pretty good if they can keep with it.

Back
Top Bottom