• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

I didn't get to see the game, only highlights. That no one jumped on the ball was so bad I don't know what to think.

"Typical Falcons"...is what you think. Guess that will be my phrase from now on.

How many games in recent memory have they lost this way - get a big lead and then blow it. All they needed was a decent drive that would use up about 4 minutes and the game was over. They couldn't do that, they couldn't stop the Dallas offense and....they couldn't even recover a gift on-side kick.

We broke another long standing record about being ahead and not losing, to go with the one from the superbowl. Think I'm already done with this season and maybe the team for quite some time....and I've been watching them since the mid 1970s.

I'm just sick of this type of losing. If we lost on a last second 53 yard field goal - I can live with that. But this game we give gave away to a team that was beaten through bad plays, dumb mistakes and poor communication and training. No excuse for it........

iu

"Typical Falcons"...is what you think. Guess that will be my phrase from now on.

How many games in recent memory have they lost this way - get a big lead and then blow it. All they needed was a decent drive that would use up about 4 minutes and the game was over. They couldn't do that, they couldn't stop the Dallas offense and....they couldn't even recover a gift on-side kick.

We broke another long standing record about being ahead and not losing, to go with the one from the superbowl. Think I'm already done with this season and maybe the team for quite some time....and I've been watching since them since the mid 1970s.

I'm just sick of this type of losing. If we lost on a last second 53 yard field goal - I can live with that. But this game we give gave away to a team that was beaten through bad plays, dumb mistakes and poor communication and training. No excuse for it........

iu
My first reaction was that the special teams coach should be fired immediately. Then, I thought about it some more and I figured at least that should never happen again, talking about the onside fiasco. I hope you can hang in there and see if they can turn things around enough to get some wins this season. Definitely looks like there's been some improvement but it's just not coming together yet.

Quinn sucks, Dimitroff sucks. Koetter sucks. Simple as that.

How long has Quinn and Dimitroff had to improve this defense? No improvement. LOSER organization forever it seems.

Yesterdays loss was more embarrassing than the blown superbowl.

Its sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first reaction was that the special teams coach should be fired immediately. Then, I thought about it some more and I figured at least that should never happen again, talking about the onside fiasco. I hope you can hang in there and see if they can turn things around enough to get some wins this season. Definitely looks like there's been some improvement but it's just not coming together yet.

Don't know about that sir - not sure I am up to another game after this one. I have endured so many heartbreaking loses, that I'm running out of patience. Usually I'm the eternal optimist and won't say the game is lost or the season is over...until the game is really over or they're mathematically out of it.

This combination of talented players won't last too much longer (due to age, injuries, trades, free agency) and we'll be in a rebuilding mode and could lose several MORE years. We've missed so many opportunities to win games, including that stupid superbowl...it's just a cryin' shame. :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

Nobody takes this team seriously and based on our performance yesterday - why should they? Wonder how many jokes have been make about them in other locker rooms today?

Don't know if I'm up to watching today (I'd like to see them win) - still bummed about last week.

We could be 1-1 and tied with the Ain'ts. The Raiders helped us out by beating them but we missed an opportunity to pick up a win and gain a wild-card tie breaker for later on, if it comes down to that (which it might).

Ive said it time again, he'll never play an entire season. Even a COVID season. Ridley is the best they have.

I think Ridley is great, but he's a lot better when Julio is drawing a double team. If they double team Ridley today, Hurst and Gage are going to tear it up. Falcons secondary might be especially bad today. I'd expect a lot of blitzes to compensate. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom