• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

My prediction is 10-6. Judging strength of schedule based on last years results is iffy at best, even if a team has few roster changes. As we've seen before - good teams can slump and bad teams play above expectations. I am looking forward to the season, just as much as normal...if not more so.

No team wants to get a draft high pick by losing. I don't see a need to trade Ryan at all - we need to keep him protected so he can scan the field and complete passes. He's been on his back or running for his life too many times and changing QBs won't change that. He's still has 3-5 good years left and I vote we keep him on the field. We have to get pressure on the other teams QB, create some turnovers, get a consistent running game going and get off the field on 3rd downs....all the things we've struggled with before.

Still wish they went back to red helmets though. :subdued:
iu

My prediction is 10-6. Judging strength of schedule based on last years results is iffy at best, even if a team has few roster changes. As we've seen before - good teams can slump and bad teams play above expectations. I am looking forward to the season, just as much as normal...if not more so.

No team wants to get a draft high pick by losing. I don't see a need to trade Ryan at all - we need to keep him protected so he can scan the field and complete passes. He's been on his back or running for his life too many times and changing QBs won't change that. He's still has 3-5 good years left and I vote we keep him on the field. We have to get pressure on the other teams QB, create some turnovers, get a consistent running game going and get off the field on 3rd downs....all the things we've struggled with before.

Still wish they went back to red helmets though. :subdued:
iu

Amen on the helmets. The thing I am most optimistic about is turning over the defense to Raheem Morris.

I don't do this often but 14-2, we sweep the Buccs not allowing a single touchdown from Tom Brady both games, then win the super bowl.

Are you in crisis? There are people who can help. Don't look for a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Seriously, I'd love it if you were right. I don't buy into the Bucs hype. Saints are still the big obstacle. If the Falcons can put up a good run game (possible) and a decent defense (also possible), they're going to contend for the division.

Pump the brakes. He's responding to me after I predicted 9-7, which is a winning season technically.

We ain't got no brakes! Dan says "All Gas - No Brakes!" Lol.

Just having fun making a statement about this season. Tried to keep my expectations down as I started to say 11-5.

I don't do this often but 14-2, we sweep the Buccs not allowing a single touchdown from Tom Brady both games, then win the super bowl.

Somehow this seems like a lot of sarcasm. The detector is going off!
iu

I hope we have a great season, but but splitting with Tom and Drew is what I expect. That seems to be the pattern the last few years. They are teams we will have to muscle past in close games.

Amen on the helmets. The thing I am most optimistic about is turning over the defense to Raheem Morris.

Don't understand why the team didn't use more red. They had all red back in the day and recently as the home jersey. It seems they made the decision to get away from it and I just wondered why. Do the black jerseys sell better?

Back
Top Bottom