• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta expo gun show dec 18th and 19th

you can do better at most LGS nowadays. Gonna be looking for a cheap 308 bolt gun after deer season. Plastic and wood for a project to sit next to the other one I havent shot.hahahaha

I hate to say it but don't waste your time with the one in Marietta. After coupon it was $10 to get in and see a handful of tables. Two were optics only, three were all ammo (most of it very over-priced, no surprise), one was mostly new handguns with some rifles and one was all AR rifles/parts. Also a guy with jerky and someone pitching gutter covers. SMH. To be fair, I was there right at 9 when it opened but didn't see much more set-up going on.

Probably the worst show I’ve been to in years. I stayed about 15 minutes.

Show was ok. Not crazy like in the past. Attendance was down. Many people looking for small items. We sold 2 wire guided Soviet anti-tank rounds. One went to a lady buying it as a present.
Prices were down some at a few tables.

Probably the worst show I’ve been to in years. I stayed about 15 minutes.
It was the best show I've been to in a decade - and I've been to a lot of them. Saw M1 Garands, M1 Carbines, belt feds, M1a rifles in many configurations, old military surplus rifles, rifles that looked like Daniel Boone may have carried them, flintlock pistols, revolver collections, $10 magpul mags / $13 for the window mags.

They had prepping supplies and I even got some 12 ga. home defense rounds that don't kill, but just put someone on their butt long enough for the cops to come and haul them away. There were even a few people who brought their own firearms in to trade and / or sell. It almost reminded me of the 1980s and 1990s.

I was glad I went. Offloaded more of my collection in a day than you kooks will cheat me out of in a month! Found a few cool new guns, got a step-by-step disassembly tutorial and check over of an early M1 Garand, and got to meet cjnowell72 cjnowell72 nitrexman nitrexman and Red Squirrel 556 Red Squirrel 556 . Better than Marietta has been no question, and a shadow of the shows I used to go to in Denver 6-7 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom