• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Athens Area M&G,Champys Chicken Oct 26,Giveaways,$100 Gift Certificate Grand Prize

Man what great time! Got to see good folks I've met before , got to meet more good people ,had good food along with the good company and on top of that won a great giveaway! Thanks to @Biker13, 1moondog 1moondog , Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover and @Lionheart . Looking forward to the next Athens M&G.

Damn fine M&G today, had a really good time. Food & staff were excellent, lots of new faces and plenty of regular old ones- they came from near & far...... Special thanks to all the usual suspects & definitely need to put Champy's on the calendar for next year. BTW, staff mentioned to me that y'all were a really nice bunch and they enjoyed serving us!

How did I miss this? Found out about it through a hunting thread. Don’t look at meet an greets much because they are never near me. Missed my chance to meet some ODT legends. I got to pay more attention. Baxter st will probably never be the same.

Sorry fellas. Toured the UGA campus to try to drum up some interest from the boys and then serious old man nap when I got home.

Great to meet folks I've never met before! Had the family with me so didn't get to mingle as much as normal but thanks to the organizers and all that attended!

IMG_3128.JPG
IMG_3129.JPG
IMG_3130.JPG

If anyone was guessing @ARCman47 won the best t-shirt competition!

Fine upstanding representation of what I consider some of the best Georgians out there...

IMG_3134.JPG
IMG_3135.JPG
IMG_3136.JPG
IMG_3137.JPG

I gotta say - and I resemble this remark - is that this could have been a meeting of the ol' gun guys o' Georgia gang, lots of gray hair out there!

We gotta recruit the young guys or ODT is gonna die with us...and we can't let THAT happen!

Back
Top Bottom