• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Athens Area M&G,Champys Chicken Oct 26,Giveaways,$100 Gift Certificate Grand Prize

Sorry guys, I’m not gonna make it. Just got home from a long morning at Nortside-Forsyth emergency room. Been there since 3:00 am with my wife who was having trouble breathing. Don’t seem to be heart related more like a severe asthma attack? Several hours of oxygen, breathing treatments and some steroids and she is breathing some better. Anyway we’re home and worn out so I gonna pass on this one. Hope everyone has a great time, eats some good chicken and does some trading. Drive safe!

Hope they did blood test to check for high risk of stroke or heart attack followed by scans as about 2 years ago I had severe breathing problems which would up being blood clots with 2 in my lungs. Now on coumadin permanently. I have COPD and GP for two weeks insisted I try new expensive replacement for advair which did not help at all. Finally went to emergency room Kennastone. Hope she is better.

I'm waiting on the pic uploads somebody got some :lol: **** man me and him both forgot to get cloths

Yeah, I came home with more than I expected to. Iffn I didn't have the brother-out-law in tow, I could hung out a little longer.

I forgot who all asked me to bring them some.

Absolutely :evil:

Dammit man, don't give away all our trade secrets.

You should see how they work on dem midget hoes . . . .

Just a before and after example.

Before

Colt-before.JPG

After

Colt-after.JPG

You get the idea . . . .

Before

Screenshot_20191026-160856_Chrome.jpg

After

Not-the-first.jpeg

Attachments

• Colt-before.JPG