• Search system is being worked on, should be fixed soon.

Athens Area M&G,Champys Chicken Oct 26,Giveaways,$100 Gift Certificate Grand Prize

1moondog

Default rank <4500 posts
WheelGun Lover
207   0
Reaction score
20191026_102817_HDR.jpg

Poppa Mike

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
4H rifle team coach
40   0
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I’m not gonna make it. Just got home from a long morning at Nortside-Forsyth emergency room. Been there since 3:00 am with my wife who was having trouble breathing. Don’t seem to be heart related more like a severe asthma attack? Several hours of oxygen, breathing treatments and some steroids and she is breathing some better. Anyway we’re home and worn out so I gonna pass on this one. Hope everyone has a great time, eats some good chicken and does some trading. Drive safe!

DinkyDau

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your only as good as your word!
149   0
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I’m not gonna make it. Just got home from a long morning at Nortside-Forsyth emergency room. Been there since 3:00 am with my wife who was having trouble breathing. Don’t seem to be heart related more like a severe asthma attack? Several hours of oxygen, breathing treatments and some steroids and she is breathing some better. Anyway we’re home and worn out so I gonna pass on this one. Hope everyone has a great time, eats some good chicken and does some trading. Drive safe!
I pray that she will recover quickly, I know all about breathing problems and wish her the best!

Top Bottom