• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Athens Area M&G,Champys Chicken Oct 26,Giveaways,$100 Gift Certificate Grand Prize

Biker13 how about a repeat say in February?? Had a great time, ate a bunch of really good catfish, won a big ol' knife or 2. Met a couple new guys, saw a bunch of the old guys, nobody got shot, that I know of.....overall a pretty good day.

I’d love a February one. Hated I had to miss but today was our annual Fall Festival at work.

definitely need to put Champy's on the calendar for next year. BTW, staff mentioned to me that y'all were a really nice bunch and they enjoyed serving us!

Wait staff was excellent, they probably thought it was the North Georgia Santa Claus Club meeting!!

Had a great time seeing old faces and putting new faces to screen names. Thank you to Champys for having us and to BIKER13 BIKER13 , 1moondog 1moondog ,and @Lionheart for putting this together and handling the giveaways. A special shout out to @payneed for the nametags and to @Lionheart for the Hi-Power mags! Looking forward to next time!

Looks like I missed yet another good one I seriously have to do something about this Saturday working garbage. Well I call it work anyway...

Attachments

• 20191026_163818.jpg
    20191026_163818.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom