• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF Looking To Restrict Pistol Braces!

not me. You get what you got when you use something for not the intended purpose and then you whine your ass off about being infringed.

Yeah, sort of hard to fill up YouTube showing how clever you are about evading the law, and then whine when someone makes an issue of it,

I have told people and others that the brace rule probably wouldn’t even last. I mean people would put them on shoulder, the brace could function like a stock & the original determination was made for a specific gun and people started putting them on many different types. It’s pretty easy to register a lower as SBR & only $200 bucks, to me I could see taking risk on something could be changed so easy but I had a SBR already

I stuck with the Thordsen brace never jumped on the adj braces. Works fine with a good sling and has a solid cheek weld.

c86e3614ceb032734af040773703d0ab.jpg

I have told people and others that the brace rule probably wouldn’t even last. I mean people would put them on shoulder, the brace could function like a stock & the original determination was made for a specific gun and people started putting them on many different types. It’s pretty easy to register a lower as SBR & only $200 bucks, to me I could see taking risk on something could be changed so easy but I had a SBR already
Respectfully , It shouldn't be the governments business what I do with my firearms if I'm not harming anyone that don't need lawfully harmed. I know....we're far past that kinda elementary common sense .

Back
Top Bottom