• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF agent accuses Columbus Police of excessive force

ShawnZR-1

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
37   0
Reaction score
https://www.dispatch.com/story/news...s-police-officers-excessive-force/6505667002/

"When Fihe arrived at the scene, Agent Burk stood outside the home's front door and waved the officer over to where he was standing," the lawsuit said. "Even though Agent Burk had both hands raised and had represented that he is a federal agent, officer Fihe immediately drew his weapon and pointed it ... while simultaneously screaming at (Burk) to get on the ground."

This is the epitome of mixed feelings!! LOL

...what were those CPD officers smoking ? Were they a different ice cream flavor than the agent ?

Looks like both were "plain vanilla" ice cream to me.

F10C0319-0AC1-4F32-BBAA-7B57E94736C1.jpeg

But, seriously, this agent's sloppy-casual dress would make me think he was not a real cop either.
Federal agents and detectives should dress like you expect a detective to dress,
not like a newspaper delivery boy.

When I was with the DAs office I repeatedly suggested to the local drug task force that they not raid peoples' homes dressed like bums,
in jeans and T-shirts.
Just because they have a badge hanging on their belt (or a police I.D. dangling around their neck) doesn't negate the fact that they don't really look like cops.

Looks like both were "plain vanilla" ice cream to me.

View attachment 2975969

But, seriously, this agent's sloppy-casual dress would make me think he was not a real cop either.
Federal agents and detectives should dress like you expect a detective to dress,
not like a newspaper delivery boy.

When I was with the DAs office I repeatedly suggested to the local drug task force that they not raid peoples' homes dressed like bums,
in jeans and T-shirts.
Just because they have a badge hanging on their belt (or a police I.D. dangling around their neck) doesn't negate the fact that they don't really look like cops.
Lol what is this, the early to mid 1900s

Back
Top Bottom