• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AT&T fixed wireless internet?

Do you have a home office or a business? The caps for business are usually higher.

I work from a home office sometimes but I am usually traveling. When I need to get something done at home for work and the satellite internet cuts out I end up using my work phone as a hot spot. Real data heavy stuff gets done when I'm on the road; so the data cap isn't a deterrent. Current home internet service cap is 150 GB per month and I am gone so much I don't use it all.

I work from a home office sometimes but I am usually traveling. When I need to get something done at home for work and the satellite internet cuts out I end up using my work phone as a hot spot. Real data heavy stuff gets done when I'm on the road; so the data cap isn't a deterrent. Current home internet service cap is 150 GB per month and I am gone so much I don't use it all.

Then you should be fine.

Think cell phone connectivity. If you are in Midtown ATL you will get great connectivity. If you are way out in a rural area, not so much.

For low bandwidth uses it definitely works almost 100% of the time, but you need to know what you are getting and what you need.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom