• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

At it early Baking

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
170   0
Reaction score
It's that time of the year...Do you know what I am making?
pecan.jpg

I guess it's a dead giveaway!
pecan1.jpg

I'll post the recipe later when it's done.

I am just to whooped tonight to post the recipe, but I will tomorrow! Two of my brother ODT'ers came over on a care mission of Love..Been down stairs in the garage most of the day..I will post the results of that in another thread..Oh the finished product of Baking project below..
pecan3.jpg

I am just to whooped tonight to post the recipe, but I will tomorrow! Two of my brother ODT'ers came over on a care mission of Love..Been down stairs in the garage most of the day..I will post the results of that in another thread..Oh the finished product of Baking project below..
View attachment 3738992
Looks good man.

My mother makes a mean pecan pie. Was a little upset when I only got one of the leftover pieces from Thanksgiving.

But all is good since she agreed to make another one for me in the very near future.

In for recipe
1/2 cup of sugar
1 cup of Karo syrup I use the clear color not the dark..
1/4 cup of butter beaten
1/4 tsp salt
3 eggs
1 tbs vanilla extract
2 tbs flour
1 cup of pecans
Combine sugar, flour, butter, syrup, eggs beaten, vanilla must make sure all in well blended and then add pecans..
Poor all into a deep dish unbaked pie crust pan, I use the Keebler pie crust..
Heat oven to 400 degrees make sure to wait until oven gets to 400 and put the pie in for 10 minutes. After which turn oven down to 375 for 35 minutes..If pie gets to a semi dark color just cover with aluminum foil for the rest of the time..I always press check the center of the pie to confirm it's done

1/2 cup of sugar
1 cup of Karo syrup I use the clear color not the dark..
1/4 cup of butter beaten
1/4 tsp salt
3 eggs
1 tbs vanilla extract
2 tbs flour
1 cup of pecans
Combine sugar, flour, butter, syrup, eggs beaten, vanilla must make sure all in well blended and then add pecans..
Poor all into a deep dish unbaked pie crust pan, I use the Keebler pie crust..
Heat oven to 400 degrees make sure to wait until oven gets to 400 and put the pie in for 10 minutes. After which turn oven down to 375 for 35 minutes..If pie gets to a semi dark color just cover with aluminum foil for the rest of the time..I always press check the center of the pie to confirm it's done
Love pecan pie, I’ll have to try this recipe. My father in law makes a great pecan pie too.

Back
Top Bottom