• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arrest made in 1988 child murder case

Good friend of mine Kevin Gatlin was lead investigator. It tore him up so bad he quit and moved to Montana. The child was raped and beaten to death. I think he was 8 or 9. Kevin lost sleep for many, many nights.
Some of the things I saw humans do to other humans was unreal.
Worst ever was the 18month that was vaginally raped by her own father. I had to do the pictures and follow up. That one kept me awake and no appetite for over three weeks.

Are the gallows up yet ?

All we can hope for, given that Roswell is in Fulton County, a unit of government controlled by lib-tards....

...is a sentence of Life without parole where the inmate can spend the rest of his life getting unwanted sexual advances and taking sausage "by the yard."

His parents lived in my parents subdivision years ago. They were really great people. I always hurt for them when we found out. Their nephew would come up and stay the summer from Florida. We spent alot of time fishing and camping. His dad Larry loved letting us fish in his pond also. They moved out when Cherie's health started going down hill. They both had a hard time dealing with the loss of their child early on, Larry eventually became a very faithful Christian and it showed in the 10 or so years I knew him.

Back
Top Bottom