• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Armed Robbery

Talos

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Hew many foe-men.
66   0
Reaction score
There was an armed robbery here in Commerce a few weeks back. Dude hit Walgreens and then hit the Domino's next door about 12 hours later. Apparently Domino's fought back and an employee got cut. They're fine as far as I know and the dude got caught.

I worked at that Domino's for 9.5 years as a manager and carried a gun in my pocket for about the second half of that tenure. 5 years after I quit and the opportunity to use it would have come up, lol. Glad I'm gone though.

Way back in the 90's I delivered pizza for Dominos here in Macon. Bad area too even back then. I always remember my manager carried in the store and told me I needed to carry on deliveries. Mind you, this was against corporate policy but he was a cool guy and put our safety first. Thank goodness we were never robbed while I worked there.

Way back in the 90's I delivered pizza for Dominos here in Macon. Bad area too even back then. I always remember my manager carried in the store and told me I needed to carry on deliveries. Mind you, this was against corporate policy but he was a cool guy and put our safety first. Thank goodness we were never robbed while I worked there.
Dang, must be a bad area if the manager was telling you to carry. The franchisee of the Commerce Domino's is a huge libtard and would have crapped a brick if he knew an employee was carrying. As I grew up and became more conservative that led to a major reason of why I quit. I had pro gun bumper stickers on my car and a Confederate battle flag vanity plate. Some pansy corporate big wig stopped by to check out the store and complained about it and then I was getting accused of being racist. The district manager who was black defended me, but I put my 2 weeks in and scored a way better office/field job for overhead crane repair. No one in this line of work is a pansy liberal.

Back
Top Bottom