• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are you prepared for ice and snow this weekend????

Oh, wait... you were looking at the weather for a date about 5000 years from now?
I find the accuracy of the forecast drops off dramatically after four days (no offense to Ben Franklin and his Almanac that claimed to predict weather trends a year in advance.)

Oh, wait... you were looking at the weather for a date about 5000 years from now?
I find the accuracy of the forecast drops off dramatically after four days (no offense to Ben Franklin and his Almanac that claimed to predict weather trends a year in advance.)
Not me, the app is doing that all on it's on. Apparently we've done away with Sunday completely .
I tried resetting it but it went "Back to the future".

I was going to go to Lowes this morning, but on second thought not! I figure mass panic and last minute shopping would be a night mare. People kill me at how they wait till the last minute, to prepare for a chance of snow.

It's funny to watch both kinds. You got the unprepared that rush to the store and get a few things hoping everything will be OK. Then you have the prepared that are hoping for it to hit like a hammer so we can feel pretty good about our preps. I wouldn't mind losing power for a few days to test my preparation and work on my skills.

Back
Top Bottom