• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are you buying or finishing?

However I do know where an lot of old, old, old logging trails are with fresh water springs are at. Good for small filter devices and really don't need them. Safety first. I have an uncle has a lot of acres up near the Parkway that are prime defense locations. No one can get access to the property and you have a 400 yard view of the entry point. So I have options. Spring fed well my mom's family lived off for decades still runs. A lot of shine was made up near the opening of that source back in the day. The option I take depends on location of threat. Hate to think about things like that but hey never hurts to lay out a plan.
Im coming !! :pound:Save me a spot - all i need is enough room for a 40x40 shop bldg. :becky:

Don’t forget coffee filters.
I’ve got a bunch of coffee but remembered this am that I need to have enough filters to make it and I don’t feel like using and old sock….lol.
They sell reusable filters. We have been using the same one for like 6 years now. Every single day.

I also have paper for back up, cause SHTF gonna suck, maybe it will suck less with coffee

If the SHTF you just get to Big Island VA. We will figure out what avenue to take after you get here. LOL survival is better in groups anyway.
Yup…its always advisable to have extras in your crew. More eyes, more help around base, more positions covered in hot situations. :thumb:

Reactions: dpm
Back
Top Bottom