• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are we supposed to cheer this?

The commies over at the SEIU have by their own admission 39 million mask they plan on selling the government for $5 each. Why have they not gone after this ?

The gov is really pushing. What will happen when people push back ?
They'll push back by voting the same statists back in.

My question is, what magical number does the government use to decide you have too much of said item?
They use a feel-o-meter. Whenever they feel you have too much, they take it.

So, due to the government's inability to plan ahead, they simply take what they want from those that DID plan ahead? How nice for them.
Ah.... nothing like the smell of the rotting flesh of the Republic to get the day going.

It's like a Quentin Tarantino redoux of the Aesop's Fables "Ant and the Grasshopper." Only in his rendition, the grasshoppers have body armor and M-16s.

From the article:
“Cracking down on the hoarding of vital supplies allows us to distribute this material to the heroic healthcare workers on the frontlines who are most in need,” HHS Secretary Alex Azar said in a statement. “Thanks to the quick work of the White House, the Department of Justice, and HHS, the seized resources were distributed in days to the doctors, nurses and first responders who need them.”

I'm a child of the 70's. That statement reads like something I'd see in an English translation of a story in правда.

It's like a Quentin Tarantino redoux of the Aesop's Fables "Ant and the Grasshopper." Only in his rendition, the grasshoppers have body armor and M-16s.

From the article:
“Cracking down on the hoarding of vital supplies allows us to distribute this material to the heroic healthcare workers on the frontlines who are most in need,” HHS Secretary Alex Azar said in a statement. “Thanks to the quick work of the White House, the Department of Justice, and HHS, the seized resources were distributed in days to the doctors, nurses and first responders who need them.”

I'm a child of the 70's. That statement reads like something I'd see in an English translation of a story in правда.
I do believe that is the definition of, from each according to his ability to each according to their needs.

Why the ODT Fair Pricing Police would be an excellent choice!
ezgif-4-20cc2b657c11.gif

Back
Top Bottom