• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are there any pay to fish lakes left in North Ga.?

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
361   0
Reaction score
There used to be Carp and Catfish lakes everywhere with Carp rodeo's and huge cats some even were boathouses enclosed with fishing inside around the boat slip.
Does anyone know of a place where one can go pay and catch fish like the good old days.

If you live in Cumming, just go start throwing bread off any large dock/marina in lake Lanier. Won’t take long for the big carp to show up.

If you live in Cumming, just go start throwing bread off any large dock/marina in lake Lanier. Won’t take long for the big carp to show up.
Used to do a lot on Lanier, but limit it to when I am at a campground on the lake now, its too full of idiots and floaters for my taste nowadays.

There used to be Carp and Catfish lakes everywhere with Carp rodeo's and huge cats some even were boathouses enclosed with fishing inside around the boat slip.
Does anyone know of a place where one can go pay and catch fish like the good old days.
In for information as well, spent a lot of my younger days sitting on the bank of a pay lake, good times for sure.

Back
Top Bottom