Are there any hotrod body shop owners on here?

funkytechmonkey

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
I have a 68 Chevy C10 resto-mod that I've been restoring for the past 3 years. The body is not in bad shape but needs a little work and repaint. Are there any Hotrod shop owners on here that would like to work out a trade on a paint job for some ARs?

This is a show quality truck that I am SUPER SUPER picky when it comes to who works on my truck. I'm looking for someone that has many years experience in restoring old classics. This truck is my baby.

Heres a pic
i1150.photobucket.com_albums_o602_brianadixon_C028089A_9F3A_4Fe47df4f284fb7e49e033c65407c71039.jpg

Howard's Auto Body in Canton. My son-in-law is the painter. They've worked on and painted several high dollar hot rods and Howard owns a few himself.

Long time friend has worked here forever, they do awesome work.

American Corvette
Brent Bressner
P.O. Box 53
Powder Springs, GA 30127
(800) 377-6793

Howard's Auto Body in Canton. My son-in-law is the painter. They've worked on and painted several high dollar hot rods and Howard owns a few himself.

Could you ask your son-in-law if they would be interested in a trade? This is what I am offering up.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...L-Zombie-killing-kit?highlight=Zombie+arsenal

Is this the truck you are wanting painted? Thing looks nice!

Its a Picasso.... it looks good from a distance but up close its a differnt story.

I have been in the auto body business for almost 20 years. I have to say if you want top notch work then the shop to take it to is out in Marietta called Magnum Collision. I worked there for a few years and I am hear to tell you, they do amazing work. The owner hires people that know what they are doing ! I know when I was there we were the direct repair shop for Ferrari of Atlanta as well as Lamborghini of Atlanta. Not to mention just about ALL the Major car clubs out there in the Atlanta area like Corvette,Austin Martin, Mustang, Camaro to name a few used Magnum for all their custom work. Magnum can do anything from a simple repaint, to wild custom work. I am pretty sure he don't trade for AR's but if you want top notch Magnum is the place to go. That's a great looking truck, I have worked on a ton of them. They make awesome hot rods.

Back
Top Bottom