• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are featured items a recurring charge or do I need to pay daily?

payneed

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Paynefree is NOT a ninja assassin see the diff.?
169   0
Reaction score
I figured I could fill in a box for how many days to run the ad featured, but it is just pay day by day?
Seems like daily charges would flag my CC company:confused:
Can't I just put my total stimulus check in ODT like a debit account and run it for 400 days?:doh:

3 bucks for 24 hours, then 3 bucks for 24 hours, then 3 bucks for 24 hours, then 3 bucks for 24 hours, and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on........... ever how many times you want to do it do it do it.

3 bucks for 24 hours, then 3 bucks for 24 hours, then 3 bucks for 24 hours, then 3 bucks for 24 hours, and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on........... ever how many times you want to do it do it do it.

Thank You... I think I knew that much... (not intended to be a smart alec response)
Does ODT send me a message and I need to go re-approve the $3 every day? Or is it on a recurring charge until I cancel it?
If "the covid" gets me is my wife going to get an invoice for $999 after 333 days?
The "everything about featured ads" doesn't seem to tell me everything...

Thank You... I think I knew that much...
Does ODT send me a message and I need to go re-approve the $3 every day? Or is it on a recurring charge until I cancel it?
If "the covid" gets me is my wife going to get an invoice for $999 after 333 days?
The "everything about featured ads" doesn't seem to tell me everything...
The only option I'm aware of is that you have to physically repeat the charge each time you get a message that your 24 hour featured ad has expired. I've featured an ad for a few days straight but had to apply the $3 payment each successive day.

The only option I'm aware of is that you have to physically repeat the charge each time you get a message that your 24 hour featured ad has expired. I've featured an ad for a few days straight but had to apply the $3 payment each successive day.

THAT's the answer I was looking for, Thank You!
I didn't see a cancel option because I was only going to run it for 12 hours and get my $1.50 back. :pound:
It seems like a good option would be a "let it ride" option Okuma Okuma .
A fella says to himself "Self, I would like to spend $30 on a featured listing" so I will put $30 in and let it ride for 10 days, but then again I don't know much... :wave:

Back
Top Bottom