• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR VS AK

This thread is destined for catastrophic failure and hats. An AR makes people feel special and worthy, even if they cannot figure out how to use forward assist. An AK makes people feel confident. The reliability between the two cannot be argued. Just rewatch the torture test video that we did here years ago The poor AR got a grain of sand in it and locked up like Fort Knox. Had to be completely disassembled and beat on.

I will go a step further. I will venture to say that I will stack more with an AK at 200 yards and iron than 95% of you will hit with an AR topped with a <5X optic. These threads are always retarded.

You always seem to leave out the AK choking as well.

You always seem to leave out the AK choking as well.
Any weapon that we tortured that day deserved to suffer a slight malfunction but that AR of yours LOCKED DOWN. DONE. Remember, we pored sand DIRECTLY INTO the open safety of my AK and all it did was cause me to manually have to cycle the rounds until a mag change. It was still in battery though.

Any weapon that we tortured that day deserved to suffer a slight malfunction but that AR of yours LOCKED DOWN. DONE. Remember, we pored sand DIRECTLY INTO the open safety of my AK and all it did was cause me to manually have to cycle the rounds until a mag change. It was still in battery though.

Not quite how I recall it but whatever, these conversations bore me. If you like your commie poverty rifle more power to you.

I have no interest in owning one.

Then why do you keep buying them? And yes, that's 100% how it went down. Of course, you could prove me wrong with the video. :) Remember, we had witnesses.

Then why do you keep buying them? And yes, that's 100% how it went down. Of course, you could prove me wrong with the video. :) Remember, we had witnesses.

I keep getting them in trade every time I try to sell a motorcycle. We did have a witness, sadly Charlie passed a few years ago.

There were other people there. :) And come on bro, that QuikTrip MAK....

The quiktrip Mak wasn’t a quiktrip mak at all. He came to my house and traded me the MAK plus boot for my SV1000. I haven’t purchased an AK in years.

Back
Top Bottom